Recruiting the right candidate for a highly-skilled job opening can be a bit like searching for a needle in a haystack. Traditional forms of advertising don’t make sense when you consider 99.9% of people viewing it won’t be qualified. But what if you could target the right candidate, at the right place and time?
Thumbvista’s targeting capabilities make it possible in recruiting potential qualified candidates with extreme precision and relevance.
Recruiting Using Mobile Geofencing
Here’s how it works:
1. Create a basic profile of a qualified candidate. For example, what would his or her current job title be at another company? And what other companies might they currently work for?
2. Set location parameters based on that profile information and choose the length of time the campaign should run.
3. Create an ad that has both a relevant message and strong call-to-action.
4. Ensure the landing page is optimized for mobile and user-friendly. Sending candidates to a main job board or a lengthy application might not be enough.
5. Retarget potential candidates to remind them of their interest.
See our recent case studies on recruiting here and here.