Wondering what the big trends are for mobile landing pages? There are so many distractions online for consumers, they may skip ads or exit out of your content in the blink of an eye, but there are ways to grab their attention. We are going to break down mobile landing page trends and strategies.
What is a landing page?
A landing page is a web page that a customer can land on after clicking on an ad, it is typically a standalone site. These pages are typically used to market a product, special, or even to capture leads. Landing pages can be seen as the next step in converting a visitor to a customer. Typically, a visitor will exchange information for a deal, content, or something else.
A good landing page will help you get the most out of your digital advertising campaign budget. It will also provide you with more conversions. If you are sending someone to a homepage, the customer may be turned off by going through multiple pages to find the page they want. With a landing page, it can be customized for products or services that you offer.
What should you include?
Before jumping into the trends, there are a few things that you should always consider with your landing pages:
- Attention-grabbing headline
- Bold call to action
- Convincing copy
- Beautiful design
- Customer testimonials
- Optimize for mobile
- Media (images, video)
What are the trends?
Here are the trends we’ve noticed for landing pages:
- Less is more. Design landing pages with a minimalist view, keeping it clutter-free and to the point so calls to action are easy to find.
- Interactive designs. Think about how you can engage customers with your landing page. For example, a mortgage company can try creating an interactive tool that allows someone to see what they can afford when looking for homes.
- Video! We know a compelling video works on social media, full websites, email, and more, so why not use it on your landing page? If you’re adding a video, then keep in mind the length of the video and the content you’re including.
- Design trends. Landing pages are following specific design elements such as bold and vibrant colors, eye-catching typography, and custom illustrations.
Start creating landing pages that will lead to conversions. At Thumbvista, we can optimize your landing pages so you get the most out of your budget. Contact us here to get started today.